a local association of the Royal Scottish Country Dance Society
Note new URL: rscds-chicago.org
If you enjoy Scottish Country Dancing, please become a
MEMBER of the Royal Scottish Country Dance Society—Chicago Branch
Support and promote Scottish country dancing and culture both
in our local area and throughout the world!
My RSCDS membership...
- supports training for dance teachers and musicians
- supports publishing books of dances, traditional and modern
- supports publishing sound recordings of music for dancing
- helps maintain the RSDCS Chicago website that provides news about local and regional dance events
- allows me to participate in Branch and Society management
- a subscription to the Scottish Country Dancer magazine -- direct from Edinburgh -- with news, dance instructions, and places to dance world-wide
- a 10% discount on most RSCDS recordinga and publications
- Branch voting privileges
- access to useful information from the Society Website
How much does it cost?
- Full RSCDS membership for one year (Sept - Aug) is $50
- There is a discount for 2 adults in one household - 2 for $78
- Young adults 18-24 and full-time students pay only $35 per year
- Youth ages 12-17 are $20 per year
We have increased our rates a little to help keep the Branch operating in the black. Please note that we do gratefully accept donations to the Branch and if you enjoy dancing and are able to donate, please consider doing so.
(We no longer offer the “Mailing” membership category, but if you
provide an email address, we are happy to send notifications
electronically at no charge)
Please complete and send in the membership form
no later than November 1, 2015.
Webmaster: Sue McKinnell firstname.lastname@example.org